An IT partner who gets the power generation industry.
For nearly 20 years, ProArch has been working with the power generation industry - including private equity, O&M operators, and independent power producers – by delivering consulting services and technology solutions that reduce risk and boost resiliency.
We align powerful IT strategies to the power generation industry's unique characteristics that address aging IT infrastructure, cyber threats, and operational downtime.
"Compared to other plants in our NERC category, we’re ahead! ProArch is helping us implement security best practices to stay compliant and ensure our cybersecurity is very locked down.”
Who We Work With
Our goal is to maximize return on investment for energy private equity by applying holistic technology strategies that mitigate risk.
- Speed acquisition transition time to value
- Mitigate financial risks from unexpected downtime
- Grow faster with modern greenfield IT architecture
- Track fleet performance metrics confidently
Operations & Maintenance
We work with O&M operators to standardize operations and meet stakeholder expectations by driving efficiency through IT.
- Onboard power plants effectively with best practices
- Secure IT and OT assets while supporting NERC compliance requirements
- Maintain the availability and reliability of assets for greater uptime
Power Generation Plants
We eliminate operational disruptions by aligning the right technology with a robust strategy.
- Optimize spending and meet contract requirements
- Protect daily operations from downtime
- Increase operational efficiency
- Balance modernization with aging infrastructure
Power Generation IT Services & Consulting
Cybersecurity & Compliance
Proactively stop cyber threats across OT and IT environments with comprehensive programs that also satisfy NERC compliance obligations.
Unlock the value in your siloed data to propel growth and increase operational efficiency.
Accelerate time to value with a standardized and modern IT foundation that seamlessly integrates with acquired assets.
Centralize and optimize on-going IT and OT support requirements- including user support.
Have a flexible and secure cloud computing foundation that makes your long-term objectives possible.