Privacy Information and Resources
The ProArch Group endeavour to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and to respect the privacy of our clients and associated persons, our employees, and other individuals whose personal information we collect and process. Our commitment to privacy includes being transparent about the nature and extent of that processing and the rights that may be available to you with respect thereto.
Please note that other, more specific policies may be available to you on sites through which you transact with one of our affiliated companies.
U.S. Policies and Disclosures
California Residents - CCPA
If you are a California resident and you wish to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at DSR@ProArch.com
New York State Residents - SHIELD Act.
If you are a New York State resident and you wish to exercise your rights under the SHIELD Act, please contact us at DSR@ProArch.com
Non-U.S. Policies, Disclosures and Contacts
GDPR and the EU
If you transact business with, or otherwise have or had a relationship with a ProArch Group in the European Union, or you are connected with someone who does, please refer to the applicable Fair Processing Notice as follows:
If you deal with the ProArch Group in an individual capacity as a client or prospective client of our business, or you are associated with such clients or prospective clients, including as a representative, intermediary, partner, beneficiary, settlor, trustee, guarantor, etc click here
If you are a beneficial owner, partner, director, employee or other representative of, or are otherwise associated with, a client or prospective client of another ProArch Group business, click here.
Other individuals not referenced above may also be covered by a Fair Processing Notice. This could include, for example, vendor representatives, former clients, former employees, family members of clients and employees, etc. Such individuals should click here.
For more information on GDPR and your rights please click here.
Additional Information and Contacts: The European Economic Area and Singapore.
(This section applies only if your information is processed by ProArch Group in a Member State of the European Economic Area (EEA), and Singapore.
You are entitled to access any personal data about you held by ProArch Group by sending a written request to the applicable office identified below. You may be required to supply a valid means of identification as a security precaution to assist us in preventing the unauthorised disclosure of your personal information. We will process your request within the time provided by applicable law. You are also entitled to have ProArch Group modify or delete any information that you believe is incorrect or out of date.
ProArch Group may occasionally contact you by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., with details of products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way, if you wish to exercise your rights of correction and access, or if you require further information regarding our privacy policies and practices in the above-referenced regions, please reach out to the applicable country specific privacy contact by clicking here.
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are small text files that may be placed on your Web browser when you visit our websites or when you view advertisements we have placed on other websites. Cookies allow your browser to remember some specific information which the Web server can later retrieve and use. When you quit your browser, some cookies are stored in your computer’s memory, while some expire or disappear.
- To improve site security by “authenticating” you (i.e., verify that you are who you say you are) when you sign-in to our site.
- To keep track of your specified preferences such as language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
- To allow you to navigate our sites more easily by “remembering” your identity so that you do not have to input your password multiple times as you move between pages or services.
- To conduct research and analytics to improve our websites and our products and services. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of your use of our websites, the pages visited and the length of each visit.
- To display ProArch Group advertisements when you visit websites of third parties with whom we have marketing relationships and to help us gauge the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. These parties may gather information concerning your use of other websites and provide us with de-identified information about you (such as demographic information or the names of sites where you have been shown ads) which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.
This paragraph applies only to the ProArch Group websites. That site may use third parties to serve advertisements as described immediately above. To do so, these parties may place or recognise a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags) to gather information concerning your use of our that site and other websites and, based on that information, serve advertisements that may be of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice, and to learn how to opt out of it on the particular device on which you are accessing this Privacy and Cookies Policy, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/. The www.proarch.com site adheres to the interest-based advertising principles of the Digital Advertising Alliance, available at http://www.aboutads.info/principles.