Microsoft Teams License Options for Enterprises
Users can make domestic calls for $12 per user per month, or $24 for an International Calling Plan.
The Calling Plan add-on can be adjusted to fit the user, depending on their role and your organization’s needs. Members can be assigned a domestic plan or international plan, which means you can purchase international plans only for those who need them. Each assignee gets a primary phone number and can make/receive calls.
When combined with the Phone System license, the Calling Plan can be the voice solution for your entire company.
- Phone System required for Calling Plans
- Required to use Microsoft Cloud for PSTN connectivity
Get Microsoft Teams Phone with Calling Plan for $15 per user each month
Teams Phone with Calling Plan is a cloud-based phone system that enables users to make, receive, and transfer calls to and from landlines and mobile phones on the public switched telephone network (PSTN) in Microsoft Teams.
- Teams Phone with Calling Plan includes a phone system and a domestic calling plan. Audio Conferencing functionality – previously available as part of Business Voice - will be part of all Teams-inclusive Microsoft 365 and Office 365 SKUs (vs. an add-on feature) starting on March 1, 2022.
- Teams Phone with Calling Plan requires a Microsoft 365 or Office 365 subscription that includes Microsoft Teams.
Benefits of Microsoft Teams add-on licenses:
- Eliminates the need for on-premises equipment
- Built-in security and control
- Easily reduce or increase the number of lines based on your needs
- Consolidation of conferencing tools
- A consistent and familiar user experience as part of the Microsoft 365 environment
If you need help deciding which Microsoft Teams license option fits your organization’s objectives, contact us. ProArch’s Microsoft License Specialists can work with your company to select the Teams license options that works.