When technology evolves, security needs to keep up.
As you bring more devices and cloud computing services into your environment, the attack surface widens creating a surplus of entry points for attackers to advantage of.
ProArch’s Attack Surface Reduction (ASR) puts in place the foundational security controls that keep attackers out and gets you on the path to a more mature security posture.
Build Defenses Against the Most Common Attack Methods
- Prevent the likelihood of attacks via phishing, vulnerabilities, and malicious websites
- Enhance security across devices, Office apps, Internet, and email
- Improve security of remote users
- Reduce risk with actionable reporting that reveals weaknesses and server vulnerabilities
- Strengthen the human firewall with awareness training and phishing tests
- Get guidance and input to mature security strategy
Protect the productivity tools you use every day
Attack Surface Reduction (ASR) is a security managed service designed to prevent cybercriminals from taking advantage of vulnerable devices, unsecure Microsoft 365 environments, and unauthorized Internet usage that could lead to a breach.
Microsoft 365 Security
Secure Web Content Filtering
Guaranteed Incident Response
Security Awareness Training
Establish a strong first line of defense against attackers with easy to deliver web-based awareness training and semi-annual phishing campaigns.
“For us, it came down to, ‘Who do we think the best long-term partner is going to be?’ The answer to that question is ProArch.”