Too often, organizations rely only on traditional or siloed security solutions to protect their modern workforce. As you bring more devices and cloud services into your environment, the attack surface widens creating a surplus of entry points for attackers to advantage of. When your technology transforms, your security program should too.
ProArch’s Attack Surface Reduction (ASR) puts in place the foundational security controls that keep attackers out and gets you on the path to a more mature security posture. Our team implements threat defense measures across Microsoft 365, email, and Internet activity so your users can access the tools they need while corporate resources stay protected.
Build Defenses Against the Most Common Attack Methods
- Prevent the likelihood of attacks via phishing, vulnerabilities, malicious websites, and social engineering
- Enhance protection across devices, Office applications, Internet, and email
- Know that your employees are working securely no matter the location
- Reduce risk with actionable reporting that reveals weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Deliver regular security awareness training and phishing campaigns to strengthen the human firewall
- Have a sounding board for advice and get input on long-term security strategy
Attack Surface Reduction
Attack Surface Reduction (ASR) is a managed service designed to take your security program to the next level by protecting the productivity tools you use every day. ASR prevents cybercriminals from taking advantage of vulnerable devices, unsecure Office apps, and unauthorized Internet usage that could lead to a breach.
Microsoft 365 Security Hardening:
Secure Web Content Filtering:
Guaranteed Incident Response:
Security Awareness Training:
Establish a strong first line of defense against attackers with easy to deliver web-based awareness training and semi-annual phishing campaigns.
Quarterly Reporting & Guidance:
“For us, it came down to, ‘Who do we think the best long-term partner is going to be?’ The answer to that question is ProArch.”