When technology evolves, security needs to keep up.
As you bring more devices and cloud computing services into your environment, the Attack Surface Reduction widens creating a surplus of entry points for attackers to advantage of.
ProArch’s Attack Surface Reduction (ASR) puts in place the foundational security controls that keep attackers out and gets you on the path to a more mature security posture.
Build Defenses Against the Most Common Attack Methods
- Prevent the likelihood of attacks via phishing, vulnerability management, malicious websites, and social engineering
- Enhance protection across devices, Office applications, Internet, and email
- Know that your employees are working securely no matter the location
- Reduce risk with actionable reporting that reveals weaknesses and server vulnerabilities
- Deliver regular security awareness training and phishing campaigns to strengthen the human firewall
- Have a sounding board for advice and get input on long-term security strategy
Protect the productivity tools you use every day
Attack Surface Reduction (ASR) is a security-managed service designed to prevent cybercriminals from taking advantage of vulnerable devices, unsecure Microsoft 365 environments, and unauthorized Internet usage that could lead to a breach.
Microsoft 365 Security Hardening:
Secure Web Content Filtering:
Guaranteed Incident Response:
Security Awareness Training:
Establish a strong first line of defense against attackers with easy to deliver web-based awareness training and semi-annual phishing campaigns.
“For us, it came down to, ‘Who do we think the best long-term partner is going to be?’ The answer to that question is ProArch.”