Drive Compliance Forward and Effectively Reduce Risk
No one wants to go through an audit without knowing they will pass. Shifting to a proactive stance on compliance allows you to always know where your risks are and set compliance functions up for success going forward.
Our team stays on top of regulatory changes and goes beyond what governing bodies dictate to strategically align compliance mandates with business objectives. While checking the box on compliance is often thought of as a burden, it can also be an opportunity to improve your ability to protect critical assets, build a trustworthy reputation, enhance the customer experience, and ensure resources are fully utilized.
We Help You Get and Stay Compliant
Compliance Gap Analysis
A Gap Analysis gives clarity to the compliance gaps between your current and desired state. ProArch delivers a clear plan on what to do next to close security gaps and guidance on compliance strategies to ensure long-term success.
Compliance Managed Services
Compliance requirements change, remediation efforts are never one-and-done, and recertifying requires on-going efforts. ProArch’s Compliance Managed Services includes a dedicated vCISO to help you develop your System Security Plan (SSP), track, adjust, and continuously maintain compliance posture.
CMMC calls for a new approach to cybersecurity. As a Registered Practitioner Organization, ProArch can guide you through the full journey to achieving CMMC compliance. From uncovering security gaps and remediation to automating collection of information, and ultimately on-going compliance management, we can help.
Microsoft Teams Governance
Modern collaboration tools offer countless benefits. But without a governance strategy for Teams and its counterpart SharePoint you can set back adoption efforts and put data at risk. We develop Governance Plans that define the use of Teams across departments to keep assets protected, streamline deployment, and prevent Teams and data sprawl.
A Risk Assessment allows you to make educated risk decisions by identifying where threats reside on the environment and evaluating the controls that are in place to protect it. Once complete, you’ll have a clear picture of where to focus resources and budget to effectively reduce risk and improve security posture.
A Fresh Approach to Compliance
- Maintain trust with your stakeholders, customers, and employees
- Reduce costs and free up constrained compliance resources
- Align compliance requirements with cybersecurity best practices
- Keep up with regulatory changes and stay compliant
- Build compliance programs that ensure audits are passed
- Have a clear understanding of your level of risk and its impact
Our team has experience in several control frameworks and regulatory compliance obligations:
- SANS CIS Controls
- NIST 800-53
- NIST CSF
- ISO 27001/2
- NYS DFS
- NYS Shield Act
- NYS DOH OHIP SSP
- NERC CIP
- NIST 1800-23
We Align Compliance with Your Business Goals
- Team with expertise across cybersecurity, compliance, cloud, and infrastructure
- Be assured of a successful Audit with implantation assistance and managed services
- CMMC Registered Practitioners and industry certified Security Consultants
- We help transform your risk into business opportunities
- Streamline regulatory functions with an automated compliance management platform