Watch On-DemandLive webinar recorded October 26, 2022
Is your team looking for a better way to manage a distributed workforce? How about protecting data and enhancing business continuity?
Watch our discussion about migrating and managing workloads in Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) to support remote and hybrid users, reduce risk, and optimize costs.
Three industry executives share AVD's role in building elasticity into the IT infrastructure to accelerate growth.
Get insight on how to:
- Migrate workloads to Azure Virtual Desktop
- Streamline compatibility testing
- Maintain updated and patched apps and images
- Protect data and enhance business continuity
- Reduce costs and IT administrative burden
- Be flexible to demand shifts and workforce expansion
Short on time? Read the recap blog post here.
Samit is a lifelong enterprise app nerd that has spent the last 20 years in a variety of companies with a heavy focus around application management including InstallShield (Flexera), App-DNA (acquired by Citrix), and most recently Rimo3 – and it seems as though he will never be tired of it. Currently the CTO of Rimo3, Samit has a deep knowledge of application management and enterprise solutions.