Adapt to The New World of Work
Balancing the needs of users and IT’s ability to manage the environment is vital to how we work. The more you focus on reducing friction and collaboration challenges caused by outdated technology and siloed data, the greater your return on investment.
That is what Modern Workplace is all about—giving your users the flexibility to work wherever they want while streamlining IT oversight.
Our team designs, deploys, operates, and optimizes Microsoft cloud solutions that unlock the new, decentralized way of working. With Modern Workplace as a Service, you can transform employee collaboration and satisfaction, streamline business processes, and secure your identities and data.
Take Productivity and Efficiency to New Heights
- Have the technology to attract, train, and retain the next generation workforce
- Spend less time provisioning devices and more time getting new hires familiar with the business
- Avoid complex and costly cloud based VDI management
- Ensure data security and compliance requirements are met from any location or device
- Leverage cloud-based solutions for flexible information sharing and eliminate costly data siloes
- Centrally manage a heterogeneous IT asset portfolio no matter its location
Modern Workplace as a Service
Modern Workplace as a Service is tailored for your business so you can securely communicate, collaborate, and access corporate resources—from anywhere.
Managed Azure and Windows 365 Virtual Desktop
Accelerate your modern workplace adoption and simplify management and maintenance.
Managed Applications and Modernization
Virtualize applications and automate application distribution and performance testing.
Managed Help Desk
First level support for AVD/W365 environment including onboarding add/joins/deletes and troubleshooting.
Managed Endpoint Services
Maintain oversight and governance of field devices, access control, and apps.
Managed Security: Managed Detection and Response
Keep devices, identities, systems, and data secure
Managed Cost and Optimization
Monthly cost-containment, budgeting, user experience, and automation guidance and reporting.